HYVA Crane HA10 (1 tm class)
Thanks to their extremely compact design, the HYVA HA10 Cranes are ideal for mounting on small equipment such as Ifor Williams trailers, pickups, small trucks, tracked vehicles and for stationary mounting.
The hexagonal section extension design provides superior strength without adding excess weight.
Listed prices include VAT.
- Control panel with customised, ergonomic position and ABS guard
- Worm screw slewing
- Independent telescopic cylinders
- WALVOIL SDM080 control valve
- Rotating hook
- Hexagonal extensions with sliding pads for strength and alignment
- Base with fixed or revolving cylinders
- Manual extension
- Electro-hydraulic power pack (12V)
- Petrol power pack
- Radio remote control
The HYVA HA10 really is a superb mini crane: well made, efficient, and cost-effective.
To discuss your requirement in more detail, or to enquire about delivery, please call 01142 238080
|Lifting moment||0.94 tm|
|Max vertical reach||from 3.0 m|
|Max working heel||3º|
|Hook capacity||1.6 t|
|Working pressure||180 bar|
|Oil flow req.||5 l/min|
|Weight w/o stabilisers||
HA10-E1 - 145 kg
HA10-E2 - 164 kg
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||595 x 1240 x 370 mm|
|Sug. truck min. GVW||2 tonne|
|Safety Instructions||[ Download ]|