KOALA HYDRO - Professional Flail Mower Collector for Hydraulic Drive
Cut + Verticut + Collect ... at the same time!
The PERUZZO KOALA HYDRO is a professional hydraulic drive flail mower collector that delivers top quality cut finish with the option of verticut at the same time.
The KOALA HYDRO is designed for mounting to various brands of light/medium front loaders with pump power from 30-60 l/min. A selection of mounting adaptors is also available for WEDIEMANN, SCHÄFFER, GIANT, MULTIONE, EURO and AVANT.
Choose between three flail options and two bed sizes. The KOALA HYDRO delivers a high quality cut for contractors, greenskeepers and end users.
Ideal for use on sports fields and parks where verticut and collection operation is widely performed, as well as being able to collect leaves, green waste, horse manure etc.
The powerful vacuum and optional vertical blades help mow with perfect grass cutting, aeration, and collection - all in a short time up to 2.5cm (1") depth.
Standard features include:
- Rear Roller - featuring tapered ends for compacting the ground without cutting in when turning, and height adjustable
- Front Loader Mounting
- Easy adjustment for belt tightening
- Front Castor Wheels - 160 ∅, height adjustable
- Moulded Paddle Flails for perfect cut and collection
- Hydraulic Motor - supplied with 2 no. Pressure and Return hoses as well as 1 no. Drain hose to connect directly to oil tank for motor safety.
Choose between self-sharpening Moulded 'Paddle Flails', Heavy Duty Cast 'Paddle Flails' for thicker grass and small pruning, or combine the self-sharpening Moulded 'Paddle Flails' with the patented Verticut Insert to allow Cut + Verticut + Collection with just one pass.
Options on request:
- Heavy Duty Cast Paddle Flails
- Combined Moulded Paddles and Verticut Blades in HARDOX
Prices include VAT.
|Model||KOALA HYDRO 1200||KOALA HYDRO 1600|
|Cutting Width (mm)||1200||1500|
(L x W x H cm)
|144 x 145 x 110||174 x 145 x 110|
|Collector Cap.||700 ltr||900 ltr|
|Min-Max Oil Flow
|Weight exc. Linkage Kit
|No. of Flails||40||50|